1. Click on the icon below to download the Optimizer Setup file:
2. Open Tactile Pro 2.0 Setup:
3. Drag desired layout file into KeyWarrior Programmer for Tactile
Pro 2.0 application:
4. After application opens, proceed to Step 5 to confirm the layout.
5. Click on desired layout, then click Open:
6. Plug the silver-colored USB plug of the Tactile
Pro 2.0 Keyboard into a USB port on your Mac. The application will
wait for you to complete this step:
7. The blue progress bar appears on the screen:
8. When setup is complete, you will see... "Status: Updated
9. Choose Quit from the File menu. Your Tactile Pro 2.0 is now ready
10. Please note: The key mapping for
the Optimizer-enabled Tactile Pro 2.0 is different than the key
mapping for the White Tactile Pro 2.0:
- The CAPS LOCK key now functions as the OPTIMIZE key. The caps
lock function can now be found by hitting OPTIMIZE and ? (question
mark key) together, or OPTIMIZE and F13.
- The CLEAR key on the numeric keypad now functions as a TAB key.
For a full view of the Optimizer-enabled Tactile
Pro 2.0's key layout, please
download this PDF file.